Monday, January 22, 2007

Loki - Welcome to the 9th World - 2003

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



What do I know about Scotland? Not alot, I watch Still Game on the regular (a comedy about to old Scottish blokes living in fictional Glasgow suburb Craiglang)but on the hip-hop side I know nothing. Let me tell you about Scottish rapper Loki, GB posted the Friendly World album a few weeks back, after hearing that I found this, and its every bit as dope as the last one, there are a few weak songs but mainly Loki's lyrics are hard hitting and insightful over independent beats. His dialect is hard to get at first if ur living outside of Scotland but stick with it, ye canny miss this!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Download - Rapidshare.com link


Loki on Myspace
Dropzone Records - All sorts of news



_____

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home