Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Demon Boyz - Recognition - 1989


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • Demon Boyz - A Lesson

  • Discogs - Demon Boyz


  • Been living Hip Hop a long time now. And over those years I've heard many times "Demon Boyz are the best Hip Hop act to ever come out the UK". And from serious heads that know the score proppa... Now I've never said that myself, but I felt the fact needed a mention when posting the first bit of Demon B on here. Rare LP by all accounts. Class act lyrically, I'll let the Wikipidia link I posted teach you any details you need. Enjoy.



    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Label:Music Of Life
    Catalog#:DEMON 1
    Format:Vinyl, LP
    Country:UK
    Released:1989

    A1 Recognition
    A2 We Call Him D.J. Devestate
    A3 Vibes
    A4 Northside
    B1 Lyrical Culture
    B2 With A Z
    B3 Don't Touch It
    B4 Rougher Than An Animal
    B5 Gifted And We're Going Far

  • Download - ZShare


  • Someone upstairs is blessing you If you find this. So If you see it anywhere, just buy it n ask no questions.



    ____

    3 Comments:

    At January 24, 2007 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanks for this!! I'm from Canada and I'm discovering old school UK hiphop and it was really slept-on here!!

     
    At January 27, 2007 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey thanks for this - my mate had this years ago - i been looking for it for years

    demo boyz was class
    thanks

     
    At February 07, 2007 9:50 PM, Blogger straphanger said...

    Somebody upstairs has just blessed me BIG-TIME !! You............

    Thankyou so much fr this rip, the Recognition album was one of the most influential moments in the UK Rap release world of the Eighties and this is a welcome rip....Many Thanks for savin me the grief. Did you rip it from cassette you crazy-man ?

    Nonetheless.......Big respect is automatic...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home